Meet The Maestro (5-7yo’s) – 6-Week Online Course – Pick Your Weekly Slot
April 20 @ 17:00 - May 25 @ 18:00£25
Meet The Maestro – commencing week of 19 April
- Six lessons supported by Arts Council England.
- As featured on BBC Radio London.
- One lesson each week over six weeks.
- Young children will be introduced to history’s greatest composers, musicians and virtuosi.
- From Handel to Hendrix, from Gershwin to Gaga, and everyone in between!
- Lots of fun facts, quizzes, and musical games!
- Recommended for 5 – 7 year-olds.
- Each session is 45 minutes.
Ever wondered what Ludwig Van Beethoven and Ed Sheeran have in common when it comes to composing? In this class we will introduce children to some of history’s greatest musical figures.
We’ll explore their life stories and musical masterpieces. We’ll talk about what makes each maestro unique… and also find a few things they have in common!
Price: £25 (This price includes 6 x 45 minute lessons over 6 weeks).
Available weekly time-slots – week commencing 19 Apr