ABRSM Music Theory: Grade 2, Pt.1 (7-9yo) – Pick your weekly time slot
September 13 - October 24£50 – £80
ABRSM Music Theory: Grade 2, Pt.1 (7-9yo) – week commencing 13th September
Please Note – Music Theory Grade 2 is split into two, 6-part courses – This is part 1. We will run Grade 2 Pt.2 later in the term (sold separately).
Buy both parts now and enjoy the bundle discount.
This group is for ages 7-9. We also have groups for 10-12yo.
- Six lessons supported by Arts Council England.
- As featured on BBC Radio.
- One lesson each week over six weeks.
- These lessons will teach children the concepts of music theory and help prepare for ABRSM music theory exams.
- They will use the information to answer theory questions.
- In these sessions we will be covering music theory, grade 2.
- Recommended for ages 7 – 12 years old
- Each session is 60 minutes.
Having a good understanding of music theory unlocks so many doors for any young aspiring musician. In these classes we’ll be breaking down the concepts that have left so many people scratching their heads in confusion! These lessons are perfect for anyone wanting to get some extra practice in preparation for a theory exam, or even for newcomers taking their very first steps into the world of music theory.
Price: £50 (This price includes 6 x 60 minute lessons over 6 weeks).
Bundle Price: £80 (This price includes part 1 and part 2 – all 12 x 60 minute lessons. Part 2 will run later in the term).
Course Lesson Dates – week commencing 13th September (Part 1 only).
This class has multiple slots throughout the week. Your chosen slot will be the same for all 6 lessons. See below for availability.
“Totally recommend it! They have really innovative teaching methods, highly qualified teachers and a lot of love and passion for music!”
“This service is amazing! The staff are welcoming, positive and professional. My child has been enjoying learning violin and has definitely shown growth since coming to the lessons.”