Meet the Maestro (5 – 7yo) – Pick your weekly time slot
September 13 - October 24£30
Meet the Maestro – week commencing 13th September
- Six lessons supported by Arts Council England.
- As featured on BBC Radio.
- One lesson each week over six weeks.
- Young children will be introduced to history’s greatest composers, musicians and virtuosi.
- From Handel to Hendrix, from Gershwin to Gaga, and everyone in between!
- Recommended for ages 5 – 7 years old
- Each session is 45 minutes.
Ever wondered what Ludwig Van Beethoven and Ed Sheeran have in common when it comes to composing? In this class we will introduce children to some of history’s greatest musical figures. We’ll explore their life stories and musical masterpieces. We’ll talk about what makes each maestro unique… and also find a few things they have in common!
Price: £30 (This price includes 6 x 45 minute lessons over 6 weeks).
Course Lesson Dates – week commencing 13th September
This class has multiple slots throughout the week. Your chosen slot will be the same for all 6 lessons. See below for availability.
“This service is amazing! The staff are welcoming, positive and professional. My child has been enjoying learning violin and has definitely shown growth since coming to the lessons.”
“My children received lessons from Lycaeum Music, Guitar and Violin. Both tutors were patient, the teaching method was fun and my children have definitely improved. Thank you Lycaeum Music and keep up the good work!”