Music Styles: An Introduction (5 – 7yo) – Pick your weekly time slot
February 21 - April 3£30
Music Styles: An Introduction – week commencing 21st February
- As featured on the BBC.
- Six lessons supported by Arts Council England. One lesson each week over six weeks.
- Each session is 45 minutes.
- Young children will be introduced to a wide variety of different musical styles.
- They will be able to identify relevant artists, instruments, and practices belonging to each genre.
- Recommended for ages 5 – 7 years old.
In this exciting course we’ll take a look at different musical styles from Classical to Pop, from Jazz to Rock, and everything in-between!
We’ll put on our thinking caps and discover new instruments, great composers and even watch a few iconic performance clips.
There will be some silly music games and fun facts. This course is perfect for all young children who want to travel through time on a musical journey across the ages. All we need to do is spin the music wheel and see which style it lands on next!
Price: £30 (This price includes 6 x 45 minute lessons over 6 weeks).
Course Lesson Dates – week commencing 21st February.
This class has multiple slots throughout the week. Your chosen slot will be the same for all 6 lessons. See below for availability.
“Totally recommend it! They have really innovative teaching methods, highly qualified teachers and a lot of love and passion for music!”
“This service is amazing! The staff are welcoming, positive and professional. My child has been enjoying learning violin and has definitely shown growth since coming to the lessons.”