Music Styles: The Far East (5 – 7yo) – Pick your weekly time slot
September 13 - October 24£30
Music Styles: The Far East – week commencing 13th September
- Six lessons supported by Arts Council England.
- As featured on BBC Radio.
- One lesson each week over six weeks.
- Young children will be introduced to a wide variety of musical styles from the Far East.
- They will be able to identify musical instruments and traditional practices belonging to each genre.
- Recommended for ages 5 – 7 years old
- Each session is 45 minutes.
Welcome to the second instalment of Music Styles. Here we’ll be continuing on our musical journey and taking a look at music from the Far East.
In this exciting course we’ll explore different musical styles from Bhangra to Gamelan, from K-Pop to Chinese Opera, and everything in-between! We’ll put on our thinking caps and discover new instruments, great composers and even watch a few exciting performance clips.
There will be some silly music games and fun facts. This course is perfect for all young children who want to travel through time on a musical journey across the ages. All we need to do is spin the music wheel and see which style it lands on next!
Price: £30 (This price includes 6 x 45 minute lessons over 6 weeks).
Course Lesson Dates – week commencing 13th September
This class has multiple slots throughout the week. Your chosen slot will be the same for all 6 lessons. See below for availability.
“Brilliant courses from a very professional organisation. Everyone we connected with at Lycaeum Music is kind and caring. I highly recommend this company to other parents.”
“A fantastic team, passionate about music, great engaging lessons, prompt emails. My son learnt to see music in an exciting way and was able to answer most questions in the last lesson’s quiz by himself.”