Instrument Adventures (5 – 7yo) – Pick your weekly time slot
February 21 - April 3£5
Instrument Adventures (5 – 7yo) – week commencing 21st February
- As featured on the BBC.
- Three lessons supported by Arts Council England. One lesson each week over three weeks.
- Each session is 45 minutes.
- Young children will be introduced to a variety of musical instruments.
- This is a great class for any children who want to take their first steps in playing music but don’t know where to start.
- Recommended for ages 5-7 years old.
Ever wondered if your child might enjoy learning a musical instrument? Instrument Adventures is the perfect class for any children who want to take their first steps in music but don’t know where to start, or which instrument to choose (yet). We’ll cover different instrument types from keyboards, to strings, to percussion. The lessons are filled with puzzles to solve, actions to copy and laughs to be shared!
Ready to start a new adventure?
Price: £5 (This price includes 3 x 45 minute lessons over 3 weeks).
Course Lesson Dates – week commencing 21st February.
This class has multiple slots throughout the week. Your chosen slot will be the same for all 3 lessons. See below for availability. Please double check the start date as some classes will differ.
“Brilliant courses from a very professional organisation. Everyone we connected with at Lycaeum Music is kind and caring. I highly recommend this company to other parents.”
“A fantastic team, passionate about music, great engaging lessons, prompt emails. My son learnt to see music in an exciting way and was able to answer most questions in the last lesson’s quiz by himself.”