Music Styles: Africa (5 – 7yo) – Pick your weekly time slot
September 13 - October 24£30
Music Styles: Africa – week commencing 13th September
- Six lessons supported by Arts Council England.
- As featured on BBC Radio.
- One lesson each week over six weeks.
- Young children will be introduced to a wide variety of musical styles from Africa.
- They will be able to identify musical instruments and traditional practices belonging to each genre.
- Recommended for ages 5 – 7 years old
- Each session is 45 minutes.
Welcome to the third instalment of Music Styles. Here we’ll be continuing on our musical journey and taking a look at music from Africa.
In this exciting course we’ll explore different musical styles from Desert Blues and The Bedouin tribes, to the talking drums of West Africa, and everything in-between! We’ll put on our thinking caps and discover new instruments, traditional practices, and even watch a few exciting performance clips.
There will be some silly music games and fun facts. This course is perfect for all young children who want to travel through time on a musical journey across the ages. All we need to do is spin the music wheel and see which style it lands on next!
Price: £30 (This price includes 6 x 45 minute lessons over 6 weeks).
Course Lesson Dates – week commencing 13th September
This class has multiple slots throughout the week. Your chosen slot will be the same for all 6 lessons. See below for availability.
“A fantastic team, passionate about music, great engaging lessons, prompt emails. My son learnt to see music in an exciting way and was able to answer most questions in the last lesson’s quiz by himself.”
“Totally recommend it! They have really innovative teaching methods, highly qualified teachers and a lot of love and passion for music!”