ABRSM Music Theory: Grade2, Pt.2 – Pick your weekly time slot
November 6 - December 12£50
ABRSM Music Theory: Grade2, Pt.2 – week commencing 1st November
Please Note – Music Theory Grade 2 is split into two, 6-part courses – This is part 2.
- Six lessons supported by Arts Council England.
- As featured on BBC Radio.
- One lesson each week over six weeks.
- These lessons will teach children the concepts of music theory and help prepare for ABRSM music theory exams.
- They will use the information to answer theory questions.
- In these sessions we will be covering music theory, grade 2.
- Recommended for ages 7 – 12 years old
- Each session is 60 minutes.
Having a good understanding of music theory unlocks so many doors for any young aspiring musician. In these classes we’ll be breaking down the concepts that have left so many people scratching their heads in confusion! These lessons are perfect for anyone wanting to get some extra practice in preparation for a theory exam, or even for newcomers taking their very first steps into the world of music theory.
Price: £50 (This price includes 6 x 60 minute lessons over 6 weeks).
Course Lesson Dates – week commencing 1st November
This class has multiple slots throughout the week. Your chosen slot will be the same for all 6 lessons. See below for availability.
“My children received lessons from Lycaeum Music, Guitar and Violin. Both tutors were patient, the teaching method was fun and my children have definitely improved. Thank you Lycaeum Music and keep up the good work!”
“Brilliant courses from a very professional organisation. Everyone we connected with at Lycaeum Music is kind and caring. I highly recommend this company to other parents.”