The Masked Maestro – Pick your weekly time slot
June 10 @ 18:00 - July 15 @ 19:00£25
The Masked Maestro – commencing week of 7 June
- Six lessons supported by Arts Council England.
- As featured on BBC Radio 1.
- One lesson each week over six weeks.
- Children will be introduced to history’s greatest composers, musicians and virtuosi.
- From Handel to Hendrix, from Gershwin to Gaga, and everyone in between!
- Recommended for ages 7 – 12 years old
- Each session is 60 minutes.
The Masked Maestro is a great way for children (7-12yo) to discover some of history’s greatest musical figures. We’ll explore their life stories and musical masterpieces. There will be class games, quizzes, facts and performance clips.
The children will be given clues to help them unveil each masked maestro. From Beethoven to Stevie Wonder, this class unmask a variety of iconic composers, songwriters and musicians over the ages.
We’ll talk about what makes each maestro unique… and also find a few things they have in common!
Price: £25 (This price includes 6 x 60 minute lessons over 6 weeks).
Course Lesson Dates – week commencing 7 June