Music Styles – Volume 2: The Far East (5-7yo’s) – 6-Week Online Course – Pick Your Weekly Time Slot
April 21 @ 17:00 - May 26 @ 18:00£25
Music Styles – Volume 2: The Far East – commencing week of 19 April
- Six lessons supported by Arts Council England.
- As featured on BBC Radio London.
- One lesson each week over six weeks.
- Young children will be introduced to a wide variety of musical styles from the Far East.
- They will be able to identify musical instruments and traditional practices belonging to each genre.
- Lots of fun facts, quizzes, and musical games!
- Recommended for 5 – 7 year-olds.
- Each session is 45 minutes.
Welcome to the second instalment of Music Styles. Here we’ll be continuing on our musical journey and taking a look at music from the Far East.
In this exciting course we’ll explore different musical styles from Bhangra to Gamelan, from K-Pop to Chinese Opera, and everything in-between! We’ll put on our thinking caps and discover new instruments, great composers and even watch a few exciting performance clips.
There will be some silly music games and fun facts. This course is perfect for all young children who want to travel through time on a musical journey across the ages. All we need to do is spin the music wheel and see which style it lands on next!
Price: £25 (This price includes 6 x 45 minute weekly lessons).
Available weekly time-slots – week commencing 19 Apr
- Wednesdays 5pm