Music Styles – Volume 1: Introduction (5-7yo’s) – 6-Week Online Course – Pick Your Weekly Time Slot
April 19 - May 29£25
Music Styles – Volume 1: Introduction – commencing week of 19 April
- Six lessons supported by Arts Council England.
- As featured on BBC Radio London.
- One lesson each week over six weeks – from week commencing 19 April.
- Young children will be introduced to a wide variety of different musical styles.
- They will be able to identify relevant artists, instruments, and practices belonging to each genre.
- Lots of fun facts, quizzes, and musical games!
- Recommended for 5 – 7 year-olds.
- Each session is 45 minutes.
In this exciting course we’ll take a look at different musical styles from Classical to Pop, from Jazz to Rock, and everything in-between! We’ll put on our thinking caps and discover new instruments, great composers and even watch a few iconic performance clips.
There will be some silly music games and fun facts. This course is perfect for all young children who want to travel through time on a musical journey across the ages. All we need to do is spin the music wheel and see which style it lands on next!
Price: £25 (This price includes 6 x 45 minute weekly lessons).
Available weekly time-slots – week commencing 19 Apr
- Mondays 5pm
- Saturday 9.30am