Meet The Maestro (5-7yo’s) – 6-Week Online Course – Pick Your Weekly Slot
February 28 @ 17:00 - April 10 @ 11:00£25
- Six lessons supported by Arts Council England.
- As featured on BBC Radio London.
- One lesson each week over six weeks.
- Young children will be introduced to history’s greatest composers, musicians and virtuosi.
- From Handel to Hendrix, from Gershwin to Gaga, and everyone in between!
- Lots of fun facts, quizzes, and musical games!
- Recommended for 5 – 7 year-olds.
- Each session is 45 minutes.
Ever wondered what Ludwig Van Beethoven and Ed Sheeran have in common when it comes to composing? In this class we will introduce children to some of history’s greatest musical figures.
We’ll explore their life stories and musical masterpieces. We’ll talk about what makes each maestro unique… and also find a few things they have in common!
Price: £25 (This price includes 6 x 45 minute lessons over 6 weeks).
Available weekly time-slots
- Monday 22nd Feb – 5PM, weekly until Monday 29th March
- Tuesday 23rd Feb – 5PM, weekly until Tuesday 30th March
- Wednesday 24th Feb – 5PM, weekly until Wednesday 31st March
- Thursday 25th Feb – 5PM, weekly until Thursday 1st April
- Friday 26th Feb – 5PM, weekly until Friday 2nd April
- Saturday 27th Feb – 9:30AM, weekly until Saturday 3rd April
- Sunday 28th Feb – 10AM, weekly until Sunday 4th April