ABRSM Music Theory: Grade 1, Pt.1 (7-9yo’s) – Pick your weekly time slot
February 28 @ 18:00 - April 8 @ 12:00£25
Please Note – Music Theory Grade 1 is split into two, 6-part courses. This is part 1.
- Six lessons supported by Arts Council England.
- As featured on BBC Radio 1.
- One lesson each week over six weeks.
- These lessons will teach children the concepts of music theory and help prepare for ABRSM music theory exams.
- They will use the information to answer theory questions.
- In these session we will be covering grade 1 music theory.
- Each session is 60 minutes.
Having a good understand of music theory unlocks so many doors for any young aspiring musicians. In these classes we’ll be breaking down the concepts that have left so many people scratching their heads in confusion! These lessons are perfect for anyone wanting to get some extra practice in preparation for a theory exam, or even for newcomers taking their very first steps into the world of music theory.
Price: £25 (This price includes 6 x 60 minute lessons over 6 weeks).
Course Lesson Dates
- Wednesday 24th Feb – 6PM, weekly until Wednesday 31st March
- Thursday 25th Feb – 6PM, weekly until Thursday 1st April
- Saturday 27th Feb – 10:30AM, weekly until Saturday 3rd April
- Saturday 27th Feb – 3:30PM, weekly until Saturday 3rd April
- Sunday 28th Feb – 11AM, weekly until Sunday 4th April